Oceatoon as a partner
Our broad range of talents opens our doors to all sorts of projects, to which we can
confortebly answer relying on our indiviudual autonomy and expertise forming a group that
works together where all elements can rely on each other almost blindly.
- Paradigms: REST, KISS : Keep it super simple, SOC : Seperation of Concerns, MVC : Model, View, Controller
- Open Source FrameWorks: WordPress, Joomla, Contao, Magento, Ofbiz, Code Igniter, Cocoon
- Databases: Mysql, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- All Plateforms: Windows, Linux
- Mobile: Android, Iphone
- GIS: GMaps API, GEarth API, GEarth Pluggin, Open street Maps
- Languages: Smarty, JQuery, Prototype, Json oriented programming for cross domain JS, CSS, XHTML, SQL, Java, Python
- Open Web API: FaceBook API, Twitter API, Delicious API
- Google APIs: Google Maps API, Google Earth API, Google Calendar API, Google Search API, Google Image search API, Youtube API, Visualization API, Feeds API
Constently on top of all web technologies we focus a lot of our efforts to think and
find ways to move technology forward which pushes our features forward as well.
Building ideas is a time consuming process which keeps us tuned in to the latest
techniques but moreover assures us to be in the right spot in front of the future of
internet and innovative medias.
Based on our experience of developmentand, site administration,
we follow many best practices such as : Keeping it simple,
Seperation of concerns, REST urls, always work under repository control.
Our Objectives are to make plateforms that are top of their generation,
easy to evolve and maintain in time, and as User friendly as possible.
11 SEO Referencing and Optimisation
Quality links are the driving force of your Web referencing strategy.
Optimizing the internal structure of your website is the best way to
stand out on Google and other search engines. It also allows you to
pick the right keywords to describe your company and products,
guaranteeing you a top position on Internet search engines.